Easy fill on walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
using quality equipment in painting and decorating is a must if you require a decent trade finish. If by calling me a "bad workman" means that i could not get a quality finish with some of the harris diy brands then so be it. As a decorator i choose to use quality brushes and tools for the finish they give. I tend to use a hamilton 7 ring hanging brush for wallpapering and would not dream of or advise anyone to use the pack you suggest. But there again i bow to your superior knowledge of this product.

What a load of rubbish!

Sponsored Links
i'm sorry, i have used one harris product that i found gave a half decent finish (microfibre roller). i steer clear from their products due to the poor quality. the advice i give is based on my experience through many years in the decorating trade and to say most of my advice is wrong is not acceptable. people will have different ways of doing things and to say that there isn't is also wrong. and again nice to see relevant input from starspark (don't forget you've been warned about this).

Sponsored Links
elrobbo,

please give it a rest. It's up to the individual what they choose to use. I am not about to judge anyone based on the tools they use, only on the job they produce.

Stop trying to wind the forum up!

elrobbo,

please give it a rest. It's up to the individual what they choose to use. I am not about to judge anyone based on the tools they use, only on the job they produce.

Stop trying to wind the forum up!

if i give this impression i am truly sorry, it is not my intention. i am just giving out my advice on this product. i would not personally recommend it but it is the op's choice at the end of the day.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back