Economy 18

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know the meter switching times for the Economy 18 tariff?

The supplier is E.On.

Sponsored Links
I believe that this is also known as Economy 2000. Here's a link to SCot Power's tariff with times.

E.0n may have different times.

PS I got this info using Google - very useful thing, Google - you should try it!

I believe that this is also known as Economy 2000. Here's a link to SCot Power's tariff with times.

E.0n may have different times.

PS I got this info using Google - very useful thing, Google - you should try it!
Your link was missing, but I had already read the Scottish Power information, thank you.

I had also tried asking E.On, but they are closed on Sundays.

I know that the E.On times might be different - that was the other reason for creating this topic.

I had already tried Google, and couldn't find the information - that was the reason for creating this topic.

If anyone knows the asnwer then please could you tell me? Sarcastic and whimsical replies might be fun for you, but they're really not very helpful.

Sponsored Links
Aah. I apologise, for I misjudged you. :oops:

For every Sid (who looks first) there are twenty others who just ask a question on this forum without making any effort themselves.

It gets wearing after a while when the answer is often a Google query away or can be easily found using the forum's search facility.

Good luck in your quest..

I, too, must apologise, because I hadn't tried the forum search feature.

In my defense, when I tried this facility before signing up, I found it to be almost wholly unusable.

I've tried it again just now, and found this one topic that gives the answer:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=60392

Luckily I didn't search for "E.On" - the above topic refers to the Powergen switching times, but since Powergen has become E.On then these are (probably) valid.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back