Economy 7 Seven Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got an Electra-Tech economy 7 heating system which now seems to be obsolete.
My controller has recently broken and is beyond repair

I am looking for a compatable replacement controller to work off the original inputs to the Electra-Tech controller.
These are: 1 x Positive, 1 x Negative, 2 x other inputs (these 4 inputs seem to go back to the main unit (top left of picture)) and 2 x inputs for temp sensor on boiler (so that water doesn't overheat, i.e. immersion heater switched off at a set temp)

Main contol box

Inputs to Electra-Tech controller

The old controller also controlled by storage heaters. When a storage heater number is selected on the controller it switches the relays in the distribution box for that heater to begin warming, but only when the teleswitch switches to Economy 7 period.

I have looked at Hortsmann Quartz and Honeywell ST9400C but no response from sales/technical teams at each place.

Hope this makes sense. Any helps greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back