Eddy Stobart Dead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Following his death they have made a film about Eddy Stobarts life, it looks good I've seen the TRAILER

Sponsored Links
Bit of a shock really only being 56
bet eddie senior didn't take it to well and being so close to him i think he must be knocking on near 90 now.

Following his death they have made a film about Eddy Stobarts life, it looks good I've seen the TRAILER

Blimey that was quick! Where did you see the trailer? i'm interested because I think I knew his PE teacher when Eddy was a youngster. Unfortunately my mate Bob died at the same age as Eddy. The trailer might confirm some info, out of interest.

Sponsored Links

Blimey that was quick! Where did you see the trailer? i'm interested because I think I knew his PE teacher when Eddy was a youngster. Unfortunately my mate Bob died at the same age as Eddy. The trailer might confirm some info, out of interest.

Are you for real ? :eek:

To be clear - it's not THE Eddie Stobart that has died, I believe he died a few years ago, but his son, Edward. Who sold the business to his brother/business partner many years ago (1994?)....

So Eddie Stobart is a business name...

Microsoft isn't run by Bill Gates...

Apple isn't run by Steve Jobs..

They just sit back, and let the profits roll in.

:mrgreen:

To be clear - it's not THE Eddie Stobart that has died, I believe he died a few years ago, but his son, Edward. Who sold the business to his brother/business partner many years ago (1994?)....

Eddie is still live & well in his 80's living in their home town of cumbria.

Sponsored Links
Back