Efficiency! hole in the wall gas fire

Sponsored Links
I think I'd be very concerned about purchasing anything from a website that puts a caption of "Image may not be the item described" under it's pictures.

just remember ABOD its a good looking thing, its not a great heat emitter and efficiency is quite low.

but at least its not a flueless

V V V

Sponsored Links
I think that the Flavel Diamond HE has an efficiency of around 80%... They made a song and dance about it a while ago.. If they dont quote their efficiency, then it is pants..

Until that flavel, I thought that my Dutch Helex flame effect fire was pretty good at 68% but I still prefer mine as it's made out of quater plate steel and will last unlike the British tin cans

Prenticeboy ... That fire is approx 65% efficient so not too bad
Can be got from www.gassuperstore.co.uk for 599 haveused them several times and been spot on each time

Bengas you can get standard fires at 89% efficient

Prenticeboy ... That fire is approx 65% efficient so not too bad
Can be got from www.gassuperstore.co.uk for 599 haveused them several times and been spot on each time

Bengas you can get standard fires at 89% efficient

I'm surprised that the fire manufacturers don't list their efficiencies inorder to help customers to differentiate their products from the cheap junk Futile Point £90 fires

Cheers guys for all your input very much appreciated,
The idea was to look online so (we) she, could have an idea of the style we, I me she wanted. Then find a store that supplied them locally with a price in our heads in case it came to the old haggle.
I know a lot are pants as far as efficiency concerned, some sites do display the efficiency percentage. This particular model I could not find.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back