Einhell SDS ERGO 950

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm having the very devil of a job trying to get a set of replacement carbon brushes from Einhel for this drill. It has done me proud , I have cut lots of concrete and drilled hundreds & hundreds of holes in hard concrete over the last three years or so.

I'm an electromechanical engineer by trade, so repairing such a small bit of kit is a no brainer for me. I have just fully stripped it and done a growler test on the armature ,it is 100 % OK, no wear on the gears or hammer side of things either.

Einhell don't appear too motivated to sell or obtain the goods for a £55 drill, as no one from there has bothered to contact me since my enquiries back in late October 2008. I was given to believe that the brushes would be in my hands by the end of December 08 )

Do any of you guys & gals know of a UK company that sells things like carbon brushes for power toolds with a website that supplies the actual dimensions of the brushes rather than just a part number.

I've been clawing my way through pages and pages of companies on the web but so far it is to no avail.

I'm hoping to get a matching set or a close over size set , then rub them down to the correct size of 12 mm long by 6 mm thick by 12 to 15 mm high ...they have a top insulated 5 mm wide spade terminal connecting wire centrally place at one end .

I'd be estatic if any of you can help for nowadays it seems that we must bin sound gear for the price of a couple of pennies worth of spares .

thanks in advance

David

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back