Electric cable for shower

Sponsored Links
Best advice, I can offer you, especially as its seems we have the mega-power-shower-heads in, is Give your shower maker a ring on their helpline. Mine informs me that in my case, 6mm is fine. Your circumstances may be different.

Im not one for making light hearted comment at your expense. Good luck with your installation....

DW

RobFurn

He can do the job himself, if he is competent.

CEF

2.5 will carry in excess of half the current he wants to draw - in certain circumstances.

Sponsored Links
Providing the LABC is notified before the work commences, then no reason why the OP can't do the work himself.

RF Lighting said:
Providing the LABC is notified before the work commences, then no reason why the OP can't do the work himself.

I said its notifiable work in my eariler post. I said get a spark in as he clearly isnt compitent. I see your point though the way I wrote it could be misinterperated :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back