electric combi boiler not working!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi...this morning i woke up to heavy snowfall and found that none of my radiators were working....i have a electric acv smart combi boiler... i thought it might be the pipes because of the cold... but there is no noise from my boiler when i switch the heating on......the thermostat seems ok... the fuse seems to be working.... i have no idea what it could be.... i am totally clueless when it comes to these things.. and am worried it could be costly to fix.... any advice would be really appreciated... thanks

Sponsored Links
rachaelinnc said:
hi...this morning i woke up to heavy snowfall and found that none of my radiators were working....i have a electric acv smart combi boiler... i thought it might be the pipes because of the cold... but there is no noise from my boiler when i switch the heating on......the thermostat seems ok... the fuse seems to be working.... i have no idea what it could be.... i am totally clueless when it comes to these things.. and am worried it could be costly to fix.... any advice would be really appreciated... thanks

does the boiler stand by light illiminate

hi.... i am quite diy illiterate so bear with me....... there is a big tank with a big box above it... this box has a light which is on..... also in a cupboard above that is a box which kind of looks like some kind of control box.. i have no idea what this is but there is a light on that also which is on..... thanks for the reply

You could look up the model on the net and get the instructions........... :idea:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back