Electric Radiator Question - Currently Using Easy-Heat Rad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All.

I bought and fitted an electric radiator from easy-heat (www.easy-heat.co.uk) about 2 years ago. It was quite an expensive solution (about £400) but we were limited by the fact that it was going into a conservatory with concrete floors and we wanted something that would look fairly attractive.

For anyone who's thinking of buying one, on the plus side, it was easy enough to install (just a case of popping a couple of brackets on the wall and plugging the unit in) and has been reliable. On the down side (whatever the rating) It's not giving off quite enough heat for the entire room. Oh, and it makes an unusual - but faint - rattling noise - which I understand is fairly common. But irritating.

So, I'm going to buy another electric radiator for the opposite wall. It doesn't need to match the existing one as I will be building radiator cabinets to cover them both (so much for buying an attractive unit).

Does anyone have any experience of other, similar, electric radiators that they would recommend before I opt for another easy-heat one?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Moderator - please feel free to move this to Electrics if I have opted for teh wrong category. Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back