Electric Radiator - Running Cost Lies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I cant believe so of the ridiculous claims being made by at least two companies claiming running costs of "up to 60% less than storage heaters"

These companies must be stopped, as the claims are completely misleading and untrue. ecopowerheating and economy-radiators are putting out completely unsubstantiated and untested claims which is putting us at risk

Sponsored Links
What qualifies your to make the unsubstantiated and untested claims you are making?
Have you compared the 2 types of heater in a controlled environment?
Can you publish your findings to back up your claims?
Do you understand the phrase "up to"? 1% can be classed as 'up to 110%'.

of "up to 60% less
Indeed - Up to x % Less infers that it will cost 40% of the norm . Which sounds better than saying " running costs ....... UP to 40% OF ....... . Please correct my maths assumption , but I see this advertising bull shyte playing with words everywhere :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Note you say controlled environment, we are talking about peoples homes not a lab. Clearly you must be one of those false claimants.

Stop putting out Bull!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back