electric shower. Head constantly drips. Gainsborough 400

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to find out why the head is dripping, even when the shower is not used it drips.
I have unscrewed the hose from the shower itself and there is a constant drip from where the hose connects to shower unit.

Shower unit

Gainsbourough style 400

ideas welcome, hopefully a cheap fix

Sponsored Links
The valve's "letting by" , innit.
Try Showerdoc for a spare.

my model is not on there website, they have the style 400x but not the style 400.

sounds like its passing right enough.. is it an electric shower or mixer? try the gainsborough website for spare parts or to at least find out what part you need, also do they not have a customer support line to advise you on how to go about repair?

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately the Style 400 has been discontinued.You can try the original manufacturers Heat Team on 08448 711 535,they may be able to offer the spares.If not the Gainsborough Stanza 8.5kw will be easiest shower to fit in it's place.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back