Electric Shower Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I have a Triton Ivory II shower, I believe it is the 10kw model. This morning after my shower I tried to turn the shower from the unit and the water kept flowing. To turn off I had to cut the power from the mains switch

Is this a job where something small needs replacing or will I need to replace the shower unit

Thanks for any help or advice

Sponsored Links
when you turned the shower off from the button on the shower did the power light stay on ?

I had this with an electric shower and it was a diode on the phased shutdown PCB had burned out. If your shower used to run on a bit until the hot water had all gone, and then switch off automatically, then it might be this. Have a look at the PCB for any burned components. If the shower is reasonably new a replacement board may still be available and isnt too hard to replace. Try showerdoc for parts.

Regards

Richie

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back