electric showers,what's the point ?

M

midge123

If your water pressure is rubbish electric showers are rubbish. I bought a 10.5kw thinking it might assist, deep down I knew it would do nothing to improve my world. I was right. Power showers are the way if a plumbing and a big tank with all the expense and space aren't a prob. I have already decided that a single pump connected to the mains is the only way. One or two members have told me that this is not poss and illegal. I pay for my water supply, if ST can't give me what I pay for that's their prob.

Sponsored Links
I pay road tax. Doesn't give me the right to drive at 100mph.

I pay my council tax. I want my rubbish taken every week. Ain't gonna happen though.

If your water pressure is rubbish electric showers are rubbish. I bought a 10.5kw thinking it might assist, deep down I knew it would do nothing to improve my world. I was right.

Those showers only need about 4 litres per minute at a dynamic pressure of at least 0.5 bar.

Do you really have a supply which does not provide that?

Or you on a high floor in a block of flats?

Tony

Sponsored Links
Midge Ure is a dude. Even though his real name is James.

I had a friend called Midge from Shropshire.

Doubt very much that either of them live in a council flat with an electric shower ;)

He was bleating about this in another thread recently.

The punctuation hasn't improved in the interim.

So he did:-

Dan the pest tried to put a distance between my last post . I suggest you have a gander. Any way, I installed my 10.5kw electric shower today, guess what it made no diff as expected. Despite all the warnings of impending doom I'm going ahead with pumping the mains, I have no choice

So apart from poor grammar he is also guilty of starting multiple threads all on the same subject.

The reality is probably just that he needs his own mains supply from ground level into his upstairs flat.

Some people just like to blame the large organisations rather than looking at the facts.

Tony

Thank you 'The Baker' I shall have a look. As for you Dan you just highlight your ignorance. 'Road Tax' as you put it has nothing to do with the upkeep of roads. As for council tax you should read the small print. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Further, you keep going on about my punctuation. What is the matter with you ? Must be because I shot you down in my other post. Get a job !

Why don't you solve all your problems by just installing a new water supply pipe directly to your flat from the street?

Tony

That booster pump is far too expensive. Dan have you got friends ? Glad I'm not

Glad I'm not
Shouldn't that be 'I've'. :D And the sentence needs a full stop.

Dan has 2088 thanks to his name. That only comes with people being happy with the help he's given them.

Even nice people get their backs up, under the right circumstances.
You obviously provided the right circumstances!

Dan said:
I had a friend called Midge from Shropshire.
Male , female, or otherwise? ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back