Electric Wall Hung Fire with more than 2KW heat output

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to buy an electric wall hung fire.

The problem I have is that it will be the main (only) source of heat in the room and most don't seem to generate much heat

I have calculated the area in the room and i need a fire with 3KW of heat to be able to heat the room.

Most fires i have seen only go up to 2KW. Does anyone know of any that have 3KW or more?

Sponsored Links
No something like this

[http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=20001&partNumber=1658248&c_3=3|cat_14289968|Wall+mounted+fires|14289971&c_2=2|cat_16849264|Fires+%26amp;+surrounds|14289968&c_1=1|category_root|Heating+and+Cooling|16849264][/url]

Sponsored Links
You may have to have more than one unit in the room a 3 kw source may not be enough during really cold spells , an additional convector panel heater on the other side of the room would prove more efficient and give less cold spots.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back