Email retrieval

Sponsored Links
This isn't the GD forum. If you don't know the answer, or can't put it into words, then don't post. It's simple.

In the absence of that principle, this forum would just increment the count of festering piles of yakkity b*llocks, where contributors, instead of analysing problems, just post a near-random 'fix' that they applied to their own computer in circumstances that they're incapable of noticing are different to that of he OP.

The man who doesn't run away cannot be chased.

By the same token, those who are secure in their grasp of the facts cannot feel put down.

In the absence of that principle, this forum would just increment the count of festering piles of yakkity b*llocks, where contributors, instead of analysing problems, just post a near-random 'fix' that they applied to their own computer in circumstances that they're incapable of noticing are different to that of he OP.

The OP's original question was answered way back on page one. The reason it is now in danger of hitting the four page mark is because of your irrelevant posts, or to quote you 'yakkity b*llocks'.

You clearly have some knowledge, it's just a shame you don't put it to better use.

Sponsored Links
The reason it is now in danger of hitting the four page mark is because of your irrelevant posts
I disagree.

Between TonyW, Dobbo and yourself, you've written (and rolled about on the floor) far more times about my posts than I've posted on this topic, and I've posted nothing that isn't factually correct, and all of you utterly ignored Bahco's secondary question, seemingly because you were absorbed by your obsessive quest for political correctness. :rolleyes:

If you spell it correctly, it's "Quelle surprise". ;)

Sponsored Links
Back