Emmeti underfloor heating manifold?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I am seeking a 6 port underfloor heating system. I am curious to whether anyone has any experience of brands; I am currently looking at an Emmeti manifold with the Wilo Yonos Para pump.
I come from an electrical background so don't have experience with brands in this industry.
Can anyone recommend another brand or is Emmeti a safe bet? I prefer to pay for quality believing you get what you pay for. I am also curious if the pump fails on the Emmeti are they readily available, I imagine the Grundfos ones on other systems are?

Many thanks,
Chris.

Sponsored Links
Hi all,
I am seeking a 6 port underfloor heating system. I am curious to whether anyone has any experience of brands; I am currently looking at an Emmeti manifold with the Wilo Yonos Para pump.
I come from an electrical background so don't have experience with brands in this industry.
Can anyone recommend another brand or is Emmeti a safe bet? I prefer to pay for quality believing you get what you pay for. I am also curious if the pump fails on the Emmeti are they readily available, I imagine the Grundfos ones on other systems are?

Many thanks,
Chris.
Hi Chris

these guys do emmeti manifolds but for a real quality product they do the Robot manifold, ready assembled complete with pump and regulating and safety stat, and best of all does not need to be balanced.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back