Emmeti underfloor heating system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone use Emmeti underfloor heating system?.... i have been offered by an underfloor heating firm a price for a 7 zone package using this make. i have installed a polyplumb system at present. and wish to install approx. 130m2 of underfloor heating system in my new home. the firm have very highly praised this brand of manufacturer as opposed to polyplumb over any other. can someone pls advise. many thanks in advance :)

Sponsored Links
Nowt wrong with emmeti, a lot of OEMs use their stuff including NuHeat if I am not mistaken.

One advantage to Polyplumb is that they use standard pipe sizes...

However, if you have a legitimate offer that is not too good to be true then take it.

Sponsored Links
also the firm have specified wireless Heatmiser programmers/thermostats. am abit dubious as this manufacturer is a small family run business in blackburn/lancashire. so don't know what they'll be like with after sales service :( have had experience in the past with small firms with after sales service and have been dissapointed; compared to large co-operations who just don't quibble and just send you the replacements without much hassle or arguements.... pls advise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back