Vaillant System with 2 heating zones and hot water

I'm stuffing in as much insulation as I can get as I do each room.

It doesn't take long to heat up the room from cold...3.4kw heatloss for a 18by 16.5ft room with high ceilings...it tdon't want to be pumping out 3.5kw energy every hour for over a 12hour period when lines king to be in the room...life was much cheaper when we both worked as we had no kids...if the wife could just take the nipper out to playgroup all day from 7 I could save part of the 2grand gas bill we had for the first 6 months of living in the house!

Sponsored Links
Thuis isd the kind of thing I meant...

TE-TSAT-P.jpg

l
link here...http://www.ecproducts.co.uk/productdetail.asp?cat=47&item=1&pid=1594

Obvuously needs to interface to some kind of control unit/remote thermostat body, but must be able to be done??

With the network controls the actuators are still 240v. TBH calling them 12v controls dosen't really make their function clear. They are networked controls running rs485 protocal. They communicate with the wiring center much like computers do over a network, rather than being a 12v switch.
The link you posted is for a temperature sensor, you still need a thermostat to do the actual switching. We don't mount stats of any type in a bathroom. There's a remote probe available, that's similar to the sensor you linked to. Undoubtably you could do it the way you want, but part of the attraction of zoned controls, is that they are easially accesible within that zone. I wouldn't want to go downstairs to turn the bedroom heating on during the night after fitting a system like this.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back