En Suite Fan Advice Please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have an en-suite which all 3 of the family use for showers to save having multiple showers to keep clean. House is around 10 years old, room is approx 2.5m X 2.5m with a shower that has three enclosed sides and a door. Shower is in the far opposite corner of the room from the fan which is above the window, roof mounted with a short flexi outlet to the soffits. I replaced the fan that was fitted with a Envirovent 100T so at least it has an overrun. Wife and daughter love very hot showers and spend ages in there, room is like a sauna when they come out so we have lots of condensation that I'm trying to get rid of as it's starting to make mould marks here and there. My thoughts were to fit an Envirovent 150T in the roof above the shower and vent it out of the soffits to get rid of the majority of the steam. Would an inline fan be better or does anyone have any suggestions, are there any issues having 2 fans in the same room? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back