End part of gutter.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I accidentally knocked the end part off with a ladder but now can't see any way to attach/click it back into place as the clip part just butts up to the plastic clip already on the length that is still attached to the fascia. I can't work out if the clip parts were originally attached by being glued together. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks HH

Attachments

• 20220627_180602.jpg
    20220627_180602.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 105
Sponsored Links
Have you possibly lost a small filler length of gutter, that may have fallen down unoticed?

You seem to have knocked the gutter along, needs pushing back to wall then stop end will clip back on.

Sponsored Links
Thanks everyone.
I'll have a look around in the morning to see if I can find anything on the ground. What would the cutting look like? Would it be pretty easy/obvious to fit?

Thanks

Thanks everyone.
I'll have a look around in the morning to see if I can find anything on the ground. What would the cutting look like? Would it be pretty easy/obvious to fit?

Thanks
Yes, it should be obvious - just a very short piece of guttering! :)

You seem to have knocked the gutter along, needs pushing back to wall then stop end will clip back on.
Don't think so. It is an outlet screwed to the wall. As above piece of gutter missing.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks
See if you can find the rubber gasket while you're there.

I would just move gutter bracket along about an inch and end stop would fit .
You have a rubber gasket in the stop end thats the important part .

An external stop end and union will not clip together there is a cut missing to join them.
Do you think that the OP is blind, there is no missing cut piece that has magically disappeared. The last clip is just there as a support piece not a joint clip

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back