Energizer LED Strip - want to add another section

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So someone has previously fitted some Energizer LED strip lights under our kitchen cabinets, but left one side a little short so I want to extend it. I have taken one 39cm length out and it says the model is 338605. I thought Google would easily find this but unfortunatly not, and the only result is this which does seem to be correct (albeit the full kit rather than what I need): https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/energizer-led-strip-lights-338605

If I want to add one more length to this, any idea where to buy it?

Failing that, are the connectors universal and all I would need to match would be the brightness/tone of the existing LEDs?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If I want to add one more length to this, any idea where to buy it?

First, do they state a maximum number of strips that can be daisy chained in a row? All the current has to run through the first one, you see. This is even more important if they come with a power supply(wall-wart), rather than being 230v, because it will have a limit on how many strips it can run.

Secondly, If you've found the exact ones and they're in stock, then buy a whole pack now, so you've got spares for future use. Otherwise in 3 years(or whenever) when one strip does fail, you'll find no-one sells them any more and nothing matches. The colour temp will be wrong for anything you can find, the connectors aren't standard at all. You'll end up having to bin the lot, just because one measly strip has failed.

Sponsored Links
Sigh - you're getting as predicable as that Winston chappie.
Funny isn't it, how I'm never going to stop objecting to the dreadful practice of people opening with

"Because of that someone has previously fitted some Energizer LED strip lights under our kitchen cabinets..."

I realise that a concern for spelling, punctuation, grammar etc which conform to sensible rules is unpopular.

I don't care - some things are too important to ignore for the sake of popularity.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back