Enforcer alarm amber alert light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My alarm was working fine now, all of a sudden, I have a flashing triangular amber light at the very left hand side of the panel. The flap down panel just tells me 'alert'. I can't find anything on the internet that tells me what it means, how it arose or how I can sort it out. Please could someone help? Thanks a lot. Guppy

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Press D, enter you code, then press NO until you get to review logs, press yes, it will say panel log press yes, keep pressing yes until you get to the alert and time, then press A it will tell you what it was.

Don't forget to come out of that menu, keep pressing no until you get to exit manager menu then press yes.

Orange is a warning only ie: a low battery, but a RED one is trouble and needs a engineer on side.

Thanks for replying, Jay Jay. Done that. It has been on amber for a couple of days. When I get to the alert it says '08/09 (so earlier this morning) Wireless Ch To'. Not sure what that means. That was the last one, although it did look like there were others behind it from recent days gone. When I press A, looks like 'Channel 1 RF switch'. Also, not sure if it makes any difference but we have had a couple of powercuts recently.

Last edited:
Thanks for continuing to help, Jay Jay, it is appreciated.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Thanks for this. However, I wouldn't know what a wireless frequency was or how to test it. All thi skit was in the property when we moved in. I've called a local security company and asked for someone to come by and spend some time with me explaining it all. Bet that'll cost a mint.

It looks like one of your sensors has been taken out of leaning or not seeing the MCP, do you have the engineer code?

also resetting your alarm back to factory default is not in a engineer manual it needs a engineer on site, we have reset only a few manly on system take overs, I would expect around £120 to default and re program plus batteries if needed. where are you?

Sounds like it's a dual frequency panel and it's changed frequency due to interference or jamming ...

Thanks Sparkymarka.

Jay Jay, I'm in Luton, and I'm certain I don't have an engineers code. At least I can't see one anywhere. Thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back