engine running on 2 plugs PLZ HELP ME!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, iv got a 2.0l daewoo leganza 2002, and my car is running on 2 cylinders, there is only 2 sparks on the coil pack instead of 4, i have changed the plugs, leads, and coil pack 3 times but still the same problem,the coil pack has power and is sparking on 1 & 4 but not on 2,3.

iv got a fault code for it: P0352

plz can some one help me

cheers

Sponsored Links
The EOBD code PO352 is- a fault on "ignition coil B ..primary/secondary- circuit malfunction" = the coil pack,wiring, or ECM.

;)

sounds like a break in the wire / dodgy connection between coil and ecu

hi, iv took it to a local auto electrician, who advised that the coil pak has got power as its runnin on 2 cylinders, also he advised that im using coil packs from the scrap yard, so he told me to buy a new one and then see of it sorts the problem out, but to me iv tried 3 second hand coil packs but they all fire on the same 2 cylinders, i cant seem to see it being a coincidense, wot do u guyz rekon,

anyway i need some adv on how to test the coil pack or wires,

i live in bolton near manchester

cheers

Sponsored Links
If you have checked for a spark using a spare spark plug on leads 2&3 and you don't want to invest in a new coil pack. Check the compressions on 2&3 to eliminate them, (i can't find any info/ details on the Laganza) if the coil pack is made up of 2 packs ie 2 plug connections going to the coils, swap the leads from 2&3 and 1&4. Then if the problem moves to 1&4 the fault is the coil if it stays with 2&3 look to the ECU.

;)

hi, my coil pack has only got one plug to it, not 2 plugs, iv tested 2,3 with spark plug but still no spark, i think need to look towards ecu,

do u rekon i might have sparked somethin in the ecu as i was testing the spark leads on the engine!! b4 all this happened as i was changing the plugs

thanks

Back