EPDM roof supplies.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys.

It's getting to the point I need to think about ordering my roof covering, for my 30sqm garage.

I've had a look around and had a couple of prices, but thought I'd ask if anyone could recommended anywhere, or even warn to avoid!

I believe on top of the rubber, I need 10L of adhesive, 5L of contact adhesive along with the perimeter trims.

Best price I've had so far is just short of £600 inc vat and delivery!

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that. Don't know why that didn't come up in my searches before!

Just done quote and its come out about £100 cheaper than 'the cheapest supplier of Firestone epdm on the internet' not sure how that works!

Did you order from them?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Try permaroof. You could squeeze out a 5 ltr glue, when it runs out use the rest of the contact glue.

How long did it take them to'put the quote together' and email it to you?

I've been waiting and waiting and heard nothing!

Rubba-seal seam to supply the same 'firestone' materiel, so I'd imagine the only difference apart from cost is going to be the personal service they provide and delivery etc.

The one I've been looking at is diy epdm, they claim to be the cheapest supplier, but the website is horrible! They say they'll beat any like for like quote.

Permaroof have been replying very quickly. I asked several questions yesterday and got 4 or 5 reply's in minutes.
Rubberseal looks like it would be £150-200 cheaper. I might give them a shot

Oh thats good then!
I went on their website on sunday for a quote, it said they will email my quote shortly….. still not heard anything!

Looks like I'm going to go with either rubbaseal or diy-epdm!

Did either of you guys complete your project? Who did you buy from and how did it go?

Did either of you guys complete your project? Who did you buy from and how did it go?
I did; I bought from Rubbaseal after reading this thread, and found them very helpful. Went well; it's quite straightforward.

Cheers
Richard

• Thanks
Reactions: STC

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back