EPDM under valley

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I did look through the threads but cannot find the answer, so thought I'd start a new one.

I'm replacing a flat roof with EPDM. The flat roof has two pitched roofs coming to it, with a lead valley between.

The plan is to replace the damaged roof membrane and some battens but slip the EPDM under the membrane 40cm up the pitched roof.
Then replace the tiles, this time with the nibs knocked off and not touching the EPDM (the last roofer seems to have pushed them into lead flashing).

The question is, will I be able to lift the lead valley without damaging it, to slide the EPDM under it? I may even need to do this half way up too, as there's more roof membrane which is damaged.

And should I also just get rid of the lead flashing which sits horizontally under the tiles and just go with EPDM?

upload_2022-1-23_20-45-6.jpeg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back