Epic Bar thermostate shower is only like warm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a bar thermostate shower and I have it turned up to highesat temp but it only luke warm, anyone have any ideas why. The hot water in sink upstairs n downstairs is hot its just the shower

Sponsored Links
If you are able to specify what make and model you have (photo perhaps) you may get more help. Some have adjustable thermostats. Others might just need a good service to descale.

Its a square epic bar thermostate shower its only 6 months old,its just running luke warm but other taps in house are all hot,its got an anti scald valve and was wondering if you could change the temp on it some how

Has it always been like that or only recently?

There will be an anti scald temperature limiter within it but you need the Manufacturers Instructions , they will explain how that's adjusted.

Sponsored Links
Do you have the manual for it because I have not been able to access the Cassellie web site (iit's under maintenance).

If not I would suggest you see if you can download the manual when their web site http://www.cassellie.co.uk/ is back up and running.

If there is a way to adjust it, it should be in the manual.

One other possibility is that you have it fitted to supplies that vary too much in pressure. e.g. Mains feed cold water and a tank hot water supply - That would just be a wrong installation but it happens! Or a combi fitted to poor supply where the hot water pressure is low as soon as another tap is turned on.

If fitted to correct supplies that still vary in pressure you might need a pressure reducing valve on the cold water supply.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back