ERA Alarms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
They are wireless linked. Wired is better.

Using PSTN ( land line ) is a better option than GSM, expecially when there is reduced GSM service.

I believe its the same as Response Miguard which is made by Chinese company chuango....My advise is stay well
away .the response kit feels budget Chinese...I returned mine to supplier and fitted a Yale for customer..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
it certainly is miguard, having looked, aimed at diy?

which yale you go for instead?

I thought as much..the ERA stuff really is crap.....I'm also with the pro world and do tend to speak bad of Yale!

In defence of this new Yale kit, the build quality is really excellent.....I fitted their new IA range which was released earlier this year
after swapping the miguard junk.

Firstly I found out its designed in UK and made in Taiwan meaning it uses quality components...The wireless range is the best Ive seen for 868Mhz
and it has prox tags....They reckon 3-4years on battery life.

As you know I'm an Enforcer fan BUT this new Yale kit is not far away...I can never fit for a living as you can see Yale everywhere however
for a one off DIY jobbo, I would have no hesitation in recommending to a self installer

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back