erbauer address or website

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone have a contact address or website for Erbauer power tools.
I have been looking everyware for a new cooling fan for my Erbauer ERBRT3-240, and can't find anything.
cheers.
PS:Anyone throwing out a non working ERBRT3-240.

Sponsored Links
I doubt you will find anything. I don't believe Erbauer exists as a real company and is just a name used by Screwfix for their range of power tools, so you could start with them.

The products will be made for Screwfix by a powertool company or companies and badged Erbauer. You may get a clue by opening one up as occasionally the actual manufacturers name can be found on a casing or component inside.

Who knows if this is any help but the importer is
Erbauer UK Ltd
Trade House,
Mead Avenue
BA22 8RT.
Spare parts / advice Tel no. 0845 607 6380.
John :)

0845 607 6380 is the Screwfix number which they also use for Titan products. Please let us know how you get on with your enquiries.

Sponsored Links
thanks to evryone so far.....I will get back to you after trying your suggestions.

Try Solent tools ltd 02380 578057. They sell drive belts and other bits for many brands which you can't normally get spares for eg those sold in B&Q and Homebase. You will need the model number of your machine when ordering. Also have a website www.solenttools.co.uk

Your reply is two years too late. afpe45 has probably either made contact or purchased a new tool by now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back