Eucalpytus Tree Removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.

I have a rather large eucalyptus tree in my garden (at a very rough guess, 30 feet and has grown into two, about three feet up from the base).

I know that the removing of the root of these trees is going to be a nightmare, so all I really want is about 8 foot of tree left standing so I can deal with that at a later date.

I have been recommended a tree surgeon by a friend but for some reason they have failed to get back to me, despite a number of chasers.

1. What is the best way to go about looking for another tree surgeon?

I have heard about online sites where you offer a job out for tender and people offer quotes for the job - is this a good way to get the work done?

2. As a very rough figure, what do you think the work might cost?

3. What might the cost difference be between the cut down tree being left in the back garden, for me to dispose of myself, against having the surgeon take it away?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back