Euro Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Try to avoid your little threats too - it's very unbecoming :rolleyes:

Bye

If you can see a threat in any of the above you need to increase your medication.

Sponsored Links
This has NOTHING to do with Canta. He is, as far as I can determine, a very good teacher. We have many good teachers in the UK. There are however, still some who are *%$£+¬@ moronic bullies. Those same teachers are surprisingly different people when certain visits to the school take place!

The paying for school trip fees for the school my son attends are described as: 'voluntary'. However, the fees are far from 'voluntary'. For example, a friend of mine who has an older daughter had to be physically restrained from entering the school last year when his daughter was questioned by her teacher for failing to pay the 'voluntary' fee. The male teacher's questioning of the 7 year old girl and two of her peers was as follows (we'll call her Amy - not her real name):

Teacher - Reading from a list. "The following people will stand up". 3 names were read out, Amy being one of them.

Teacher - "None of you have paid your fees for the trip. Why is that?"

Children - No answers. Strangely, most children at 7 years old aren't in control of the family finances.

Teacher - "You will all stand there until we have a satisfactory answer".

Children - No answers. They were made to stand for the whole of the morning until first break. When they re-entered the class after break they sat down.

Teacher - "Have I instructed you to sit?"

Children - "No sir".

Teacher - "Then STAND!" Shouting the last part.

I'll not go on but needless to say my pal wanted to know why his daughter was:

1. Ridiculed in front of her class mates for not paying a 'voluntary' fee.
2. Made to stand for the whole morning.
3. Why he shouldn't rip the teacher's head off.

There are other examples I could give but I'll refrain. The Head has spoken to this particular guy regarding his attitude and approach to teaching.

You cannot stop yourself can you.
That was to Canta.

Blas, that is exactly what I was on about. Not teacher specific.

Canta. Please take off the blinkers.
Your the one with issues, especially after a few glasses of wine when you think your funny, and assume a "sorry" thought you knew the score the next day gets boring after several times.

Now stop hijacking the thread.

Not touched a drop today. Also not threatened to default on a contract because I can't take it. Grow up ffs.

As for thread hijacking - off you go then :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back