Eurocell's Modus flush windows vs Liniar's flush

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, we are looking to replace our windows, we are trying to get the closest look to wood leaded casement windows and I've had quotes in for Eurocell's Modus flush windows and Liniar's flush windows.

I'm now getting very confused over which is 'better' or even if there is another better option out there (we've had to reject R9 due to the cost).

I'd appreciate any feedback on these products. Many thanks, Alice

Sponsored Links
Firstly what area are you in? Just in case your in my area as I sell all 3 (although I haven't fitted any Modus yet)
Liniar & Eurocell are basically sister companys and both very good products.
I would say that the Modus has some nicer standard colours though.

Hi, thanks for your reply, we are based in South London. It's good to know that both are good products and means I guess we can choose which we like the look of better! Alice

Liniar was designed by the same person that designed the Eurocell system. After he sold his share back to Eurocell the caveat was that he could not produce windows for a certain amount of years. During this time he developed Liniar, creating the most up to date system with lead free plastics.

Although it sounds like it, I don't work for them but I do like the product. More important will be who is fitting them because even the best products can be ruined by a bad fitter.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for that info, Nooz, I didn't know that at all. I have heard before that a lot comes down to the fitter, out of interest, and this may be a silly question, but how do you know if someone is a good fitter. We've had several quotes in, is it a case of going to see work they've done? Although I'm not sure I'd know if a window has been badly fitted or not! Thanks for your time. Alice

Main things are to avoid the big company's!
Go with someone local that you can go and knock on there door if there are any problems.
Try to get recommendations from friends and family, Facebook is good for asking around.
Ask if their fitters are MTC registered and ask to see there cards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back