eurocombi sx20 pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am losing pressure after topping up to 1.5 bar, pressure rises and then drops below 1.5 (the problems have been highlighted elsewhere).i opened the prv the other day as the wife came hunting me down and panicking while i was out,the pressure was too high between 2.5 and 3 bar if i can remember :?: i now realise that when the heating is on it is going to rise :oops: ,i had to top the boiler up once before this happened.i have bled all rads one rad was full of air.i decide to put a cup under the prv valve outlet yesterday,when i checked this morning the cup was overflowing with water.I have ordered a prv today,once drained down would it be wise to pump up the EV while the system is drained down,i am not a plumber but am fairly competent.any feedback will be appreciated.
steve

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back