Eurosec CP8L error !!!! CHECK !!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.

Parents have a newish build with an alarm installed. Instruction manual states Eurosec CP8L/ They don't use the alarm. This morning, the "main box" inside was chirping for a while then stopped (may have been alarming, but wasn't crazy loud in the background of a phone call). On me getting round there and checking the keypad it says !!!! CHECK !!!!
Pressing any buttons just makes a beep and no change on the display. I've not found anything with any user codes on it. pParents don't know any codes. I've tried the codes from the user manual 5678 and 1234 neither seem to do anything.

Any ideas? I'd like to get in, look at the logs and find out what I need to CHECK and set it up properly with new codes.

Cheers

upload_2021-6-17_10-11-34.png

Sponsored Links
It may be engineer locked! But you won’t know until you try to default the panel …it tells you how to default it in the engineer manual ….

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back