Eurosec CPX control panel with 595

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this has been asked before...

New house, New alarm but looking for details on it..

Understand that this is a wireless alarm, and from what I can see there are 6 wireless zones, the door contacts are wired. There is also single wired control panel..

My question is, is this alarm compatible with some remote fob / lock? Similar to unlocking your car? it need not be from the same vendor, just wonder if such device exists? would be very handy.

I saw it uses some serial signalling, so hope there might be range of compatible devices. Any sites worth looking?

thanks

d.

Sponsored Links
Cpx with 595 ? The gardtec cpx is a software version of a 595 , both hardwired panels ... With at a guess a wireless expander ... The depending on radio receiver ( the earlier ones used a gardtec version ) the following devices should work

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    383.5 KB · Views: 175
No it won't be a reapeater ! It will be a wireless receiver it will look like that unit , but as before you need to find out if it's the old gardtec wireless unit or the later risco ....they both look the same but the later codes have ( I think a B ) on the end of the part number

Sponsored Links
So it's a cpx not 595 as they are the 600 series now and have been for around 5 years , I can get you the number of the ex branch manager of the Nottingham trade counter if you want it , I believe he his selling risco equipment in the East Midlands area..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back