"Everthing's Great," says Ford...

My name's Boris. I've got a thing. It's great. It's in a sealed crate, covered over with a tarpaulin, somewhere inside a warehouse. You can't look at it. Do you want to buy it? Sign this contract please.
Sounds like a great idea for a programme. We can have a bald yank to do the auctioning. Gonna get in touch with some tv company's & make myself rich.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Ford's was a very favourable loan - still odd, though.

"Ford's £80m EU loan to boost Turkey factory - and close Southampton's Swaythling plant."
http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/100...oan_to_boost_Turkey_factory___and_close_ours/

"Millions of euros in EU subsidies have been allocated to companies relocating factories from western to eastern Europe despite specific rules designed to prevent taxpayer subsidies from going to corporations moving plants in search of cheaper labour."
https://www.ft.com/content/74ab02a6-fd85-11df-a049-00144feab49a

...and that doesn't explain subsidising those outside the EU.

...says one of the Quitters who spent 44 years moaning about the EU, and show no signs of stopping.

I promise to stop mentioning the costs and drawbacks of resigning from the EU, 44 years after the last Quitter stops bitching about it.

How's that £350m/week coming on?

That 350 million a week is going to be spent on the NHS

boris & nigel said as much during the referendum ;) and they would not have told a blatant porkie pie

would they ??? :?::?::?:

:)

That 350 million a week is going to be spent on the NHS

boris & nigel said as much during the referendum ;) and they would not have told a blatant porkie pie

would they ??? :?::?::?:

Of course they wouldn't tell lies. They're politicians after all. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: (I never believed the NHS would get an extra £350 million a month far less every week)

Sponsored Links
Blimey are we all saying that this 350 million a week /month was a porkie pie :eek:

but I er ,well um voted for Brexit on that issue :eek: Had I have known the truth well I would have voted to stay in

Blimey looks like they took me for a ****** then ?? :eek::idea:

If it wasn't a vote-winning slogan, they wouldn't have bothered driving it round the country and getting it into the papers and news reports.

upload_2017-4-9_19-44-51.png

upload_2017-4-9_19-48-17.png

It's no secret that the Quitters propaganda team studied the slogans that would best push the buttons of the discontented Mail readers. "Slogans Not Policies!" was their favourite.

Blimey are we all saying that this 350 million a week /month was a porkie pie :eek:

but I er ,well um voted for Brexit on that issue :eek: Had I have known the truth well I would have voted to stay in

Blimey looks like they took me for a ****** then ?? :eek::idea:

Oh! You didn't fall for that one did you? I bought a billion Acrow props from China when Mr Cameron told us that the sky would fall down if we left... Any one need any Acrow props?

OK... I haven't really still got a billion Acrow props.... I sold them all back to a Chinaman at a good profit when the Pound devalued...£££££££

Maybe you fell for the "Free Access to the Single Market and keep foreigners Out" nonsense

If it wasn't a vote-winning slogan, they wouldn't have bothered driving it round the country and getting it into the papers and news reports.

View attachment 117102

View attachment 117104

It's no secret that the Quitters propaganda team studied the slogans that would best push the buttons of the discontented Mail readers. "Slogans Not Policies!" was their favourite.
Is that bus a Ford?

He was a Brexit campaigner.

Like the Mail

I feel sorry for the Quitters.

More than forty years complaining about the EU, and they haven't stopped yet.

upload_2017-4-9_21-0-58.png

Sponsored Links
Back