Every cloud has a silver lining

...yeah and the likes of Google, Amazon, Starbucks and Vodaphone. It would be nice to see them paying their fair share.

I don't mind paying my fair share, I just wished others wouldn't avoid paying the same percentage.

As Woody says, paying a fair share, and gaming the tax laws, are not the same thing.

When even prime ministers have secret offshore accounts, it's time for a change towards fairness.

Sponsored Links
...yeah and the likes of Google, Amazon, Starbucks and Vodaphone. It would be nice to see them paying their fair share.

I don't mind paying my fair share, I just wished others wouldn't avoid paying the same percentage.

:LOL: yeah right Noseall ;)

self employed builder ;) fair share :LOL: don't mind :LOL: so what are u bunging down as bussiness expenses then ;)

best not say any thing Reverend In.land lurks in here ;)

As Woody says, paying a fair share, and gaming the tax laws, are not the same thing.

When even prime ministers have secret offshore accounts, it's time for a change towards fairness.
Indeed, but in the meantime till one comes along, we'll have to settle for a party who won't turn the UK into the next Venezuela..

Every cloud has a silver lining but every Johnmhong post has its own thundercloud filled with acid rain

Sponsored Links

WTF is "gaming"? EFLI will be on to you for this assault on the English language.

Back