Everybody is nice

He's always nice.

OK. This thread's about niceness and you're "always nice", by your own admission.

Be nice to me, then I can take a screenshot of it just to prove that you're not always Mr Nasty.... ;)

Sponsored Links
And some people don't like being challenged.. Martian was a friendly, but argumentative sot... and it showed..

Sombrero is different, and is pushing a few people to intellectual places
where they feel uncomfortable, and yet they react with anger... wake up, can you only abuse? have you no capacity for a debate?
Are you just part time stalkers and haters?

I agree that everybody in this world is nice it is always circumstances that matters human behavior.

Sponsored Links
I hope that I am one who can state an opinion and conduct an argument without being rude or offensive.

I can well understand when threads disappear because someone has broken the stated rules of the forum, but it's difficult to know why a thread has been removed when the mods don't offer any specific reason. In such a situation we can only surmise and, consequently, we may well misunderstand the real reason and unwittingly cross the same line again.

This thread is in danger of straying from the path of niceness. In the interest of keeping it nice and bringing it back into line with official Big Brother style censorship, I have included a photo of a nice fluffy kitten. This should divert attention away from reality and keep our thoughts from wandering and maybe questioning the status quo.

Aah. Nice!

Have a nice day!

I have managed to keep nice all day... when I think of the posts that was deleted I am gutted as they was not nice and invented stories by the media.. anyhow I am on nice tablets as prescribed by the doctor and you whitespirit have got to see the error of your ways..... resist the temptation of not being nice and get some nice tablets... I am starting a nice club with a nice forum..anyone want to join

the pressures building 'i cant hold it for much longer captain'

'ITS GONER BLOW JIM'

re read m8, :LOL:
it says its goner blow.

not repeat NOT goner blow u joe. :LOL:

I hope that I am one who can state an opinion and conduct an argument without being rude or offensive.

I can well understand when threads disappear because someone has broken the stated rules of the forum, but it's difficult to know why a thread has been removed when the mods don't offer any specific reason. In such a situation we can only surmise and, consequently, we may well misunderstand the real reason and unwittingly cross the same line again.

I agree, And why can't DIYnot just delete the offending post, rather than the whole thread? Because the mods are among us? and are the one's having their noses put out of joint? So it's toys out the pram...?!! I wonder.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
And why can't DIYnot just delete the offending post, rather than the whole thread? Because the mods are among us? and are the one's having their noses put out of joint? So it's toys out the pram...?!! I wonder.

I wondered that too.

If that is the case, I thought mods were supposed to be unbiased and, unless any forum rules have been breached, should resist the temptation to let their own feelings or beliefs intrude.

Surely I'm not being unreasonable, mods, am I?

If that is not the case I apologise, but may I ask the mods if they could please do what you have suggested and just delete specific posts if they contravene the rules? The rest of the thread, which may have become quite interesting, could then hopefully continue in a productive way.

Sponsored Links
Back