Evidence found - they've been doing the vaccine injections wrongly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiots even hang it on the wall in front of the window for the neighbours to see how big it is.

e6b05d84aa03333b6935b6076aa7dfcf.gif

Sponsored Links
As regards aspiration, all the scientific studies I’ve found say it’s not an issue. It’s not even taught in nurse training anymore

and vaccines are administered with an auto disable syringe which can’t be aspirated.

I read up on it a while ago and aspiration was once advised, it was discounted as completely unnecessary many years ago. As Notch7 suggests, it cannot be done anyway with modern automatic syringes. They use one of these IM's every 4 weeks on me, which was the first time I came across them. All they do, is stick 'em in and release.

The older generation sit in front of the bbc propaganda machine and absorb it all like sponges
They’d rather use you tube and social media for they’re information

So you reckon the info on youtube etc is reliable? It also very clearly influences older people as well so your argument as it often the case totally flawed. Seeing the world as you think it is rather than as it actually is.

Sponsored Links
I really am at a crossroads here...

I have to weigh the options...

Take advice on epidemiology from some of the the best scientific minds on the planet, or, (and I'm torn)

A bloke whose background in scientific analysis stems from a career in spreading goop (albeit smoothly) on other people's walls.

It's a toughie this one.

So you reckon the info on youtube etc is reliable? It also very clearly influences older people as well so your argument as it often the case totally flawed. Seeing the world as you think it is rather than as .

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of curiosity I occasionally click the link at the bottom of a thread, just to see some of the garbage being posted by the fools I have blocked, mostly - though not limited to the anti-vaxxers. What I see is these fools becoming increasingly desperately clutching at straws in their posts and more detached from reality.

The common denominator of most of these people is they simply lack a critical mind. They see it on the Internet, maybe on Youtube, someone hear it from a man down at the pub and they believe it as gospel. Understand this - people make lots of money from making Youtube videos, the more controversial the subject matter, the more authoritative they can make themselves sound, the more the views/the more money they make. Anyone can do it, you don't need any special qualifications or ability, other than to need to sound convincing enough to fool certain individuals of limited and uncritical intellect.

The video link posted at the top of this thread, is just one more such case. The video made made for the sole purpose of making money, suggesting a now outdated and discounted method of injecting, is how it ought to be done - offering yet another reason not to accept the jab, for those who like to clutch at straws. A video made by someone who's knowledge is out of date and not even qualified to comment, perhaps more importantly - he doesn't even himself believe what he is preaching.

All I will say is suckers - hope your gamble with poor odds pay off for you.

Take advice on epidemiology from some of the the best scientific minds on the planet, or, (and I'm torn)

A bloke whose background in scientific analysis stems from a career in spreading goop (albeit smoothly) on other people's walls.

It's a toughie this one.

Well, most of the plasters I have come across are quite good at mixing and spreading goop - unfortunately they are spreading goop, because they didn't do so well during their education, so they are stuck with spreading that goop on walls.

Regardless of what they say, we have numbers on our side now.

8.47 billion doses now given - that's more than all the people on the planet.

If it was dangerously wrong, you'd think somebody might have noticed by now.

Also, maybe there is a reason the injection is given in the arm - unless you have teeny weedy arms, it's pretty hard for an injection to hit a vein if done on the outside.

375px-Nerves_of_the_left_upper_extremity.gif

The younger generation ,who have no time for tv. In fact it’s history to them. They’d rather use you tube and social media for they’re information...

...The other, representative of the real world around which younger generations make they’re opinions and actions going forward, based on what they see in front of them.
Representative of the real world? You must live in a fantasy world. The Internet, including and especially Facebook, is full of opinion as opposed to fact. For example some of the "practical" advice given on subjects (such as the use of table saws on YouTube) is just downright dangerous. The fallacy that the Facebook and YouTube are the truth, and the imbecillic stupity which pervades modern society where the opinion of the ignorant is regarded as having the same weight as that of an acknowledged expert in his/her field (acknowledged by his or her peers, that is) - as evidenced by the media's attempts at showing "balance" - is symtomatic of the world your young people live in. It is not positive

As to the older generation being glued to their massive TVs and getting all their information from the BBC, that is just ageist rhetoric - almost hate speech, if you are so inclined - and is based on nothing more than your own ill-informed bigotry

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, most of the plasters I have come across are quite good at mixing and spreading goop - unfortunately they are spreading goop, because they didn't do so well during their education, so they are stuck with spreading that goop on walls.
Steady there, Harry. I'm a hammer twirler, you know, and I got a reasonable education... (and according to at least one past teacher I wasted it)

Given that, though, I get what you say about plasterers (and dry liners - who we sometimes refer to as "joiners wi' their brains beat out")

The truth is out there, on YouTube!

And no, decades of drug abuse does not affect anybody's mental clarity, so don't even suggest it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back