Evidence found - they've been doing the vaccine injections wrongly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth about aspiration is:

It depends.

/Thread.

Sponsored Links
Not everything on YouTube is *******s

Key point here is not that we inject into a muscle, it is probably that the test was done a mice. WE ARE NOT MICE.

Sponsored Links
And still a pandemic on the rise. And when it’s on the decline a new scariant will come along to keep you getting injected, and so it continues for you , you poor soul.

Yes, the pandemic is on the rise, but death rates in the UK have fallen.

I wonder why that could be? Hmmm, tricky one.

I really am at a crossroads here...

I have to weigh the options...

Take advice on epidemiology from some of the the best scientific minds on the planet, or, (and I'm torn)

A bloke whose background in scientific analysis stems from a career in spreading goop (albeit smoothly) on other people's walls.

It's a toughie this one.
it might be good goop

BBC knocked again ealier. Just took in the lunchtime one. Decent run down on various covid aspects and another £1billion forked out to some sectors for support.

Also a new worry and that is what it is a worry not currently a significant fact. Exactly as it should be mentioned. Some areas of the media will make a right meal of it as it spreads. Youtube the lot etc.

The obvious factor was also mentioned. If people do not want covid interference with their lives do the very very obvious. All know what those things are.

Steady there, Harry. I'm a hammer twirler, you know, and I got a reasonable education... (and according to at least one past teacher I wasted it)

Given that, though, I get what you say about plasterers (and dry liners - who we sometimes refer to as "joiners wi' their brains beat out")

I thought that only said about plumbers - electricians with their brains knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back