EvoHome zoning with S-Plan

Sorry, should have said.

Evohome does everything I need it too on paper, so I bought the setup, but install and configuration is proving to be a right PITA
Hey, not sure if you will see this, but did you get it working in the end? Just about to make the change from BDR91 to Opentherm for an S-plan system.

Sponsored Links
I did get Evohome working in the end, and it has been running for about a year now. My installer point blank refused to fit Opentherm though, not sure why. I think he thought the whole system was a waste of time and money, and to be honest it's questionable whether it's wholly compatible with my boiler.

Also, In the Evohome setup guide the zone valves are removed and the BDR91 connects directly to the boiler. My installer ignored this and connected them to the zone valves. It does exactly the same job so I let home get on with it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back