EXAM CHEATING ANY TIPS.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know any exam questions ........Domestic energy assessor.

I am booked in next week and i need to know the questions anyone know any......

Sponsored Links
BOB D.O.L.E said:

good luck BOB

but I hope that this piece of shyte ill concieved legistlation will be quitely drooped untill they have the time to make sure it works

but alas I think i am suffering from wishful thinking

:(

corgiman said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:

good luck BOB

but I hope that this piece of shyte ill concieved legistlation will be quitely drooped untill they have the time to make sure it works

but alas I think i am suffering from wishful thinking

:(

With BOB on the job it will work, i will be doing 100 A week and charging all the home owners £180.00 ago, lock up yea grannies BoB,s in town.

Its the gold rush chaps and i will be staking out mi turf. and my gerbels will be like the golden goose but in biro style...

Sponsored Links
Pure job creation.

I believe that roughly one fifth of the working population is now employed by the state, all with gold plated pensions.... :mad: ......And who will these people tend to vote for.?

Thousands upon thousands of immigrants......and who will they generally vote for.?

Single parent families........who will they vote for.?

Those who live happily on the dole, when they could work...who will they vote for.?

This is social engineering, in order to make the general population beholding to this government. desperate measures......

I wonder how many people realise that in England alone, more people voted conservative than Labour in the last general Election.

Roll on Scotland divorcing us............................. :LOL:

clf-gas said:
Domestic energy assessor.

:oops: :oops: DEA, Thinking Drugs Enforcement Agent :LOL: :LOL:

abesillysmileypin.gif

:LOL:

trazor said:
Pure job creation.

I believe that roughly one fifth of the working population is now employed by the state, all with gold plated pensions.... :mad: ......And who will these people tend to vote for.?

Thousands upon thousands of immigrants......and who will they generally vote for.?

Single parent families........who will they vote for.?

Those who live happily on the dole, when they could work...who will they vote for.?

This is social engineering, in order to make the general population beholding to this government. desperate measures......

I wonder how many people realise that in England alone, more people voted conservative than Labour in the last general Election.

Roll on Scotland divorcing us............................. :LOL:

ALL sounds great to me razor why not get pesants in to pick the feilds and do all the jobs that DOLE collectors wont do, i cant blaim them why work when you can sit on yea fat ass all day smoking pot and drilling holes in yea arm all day, snorting coke and all that sounds great to me ....

Sure have boyo i been down for training cost me sin £3000

now a need to get me sin a diploma in dea which i will be a taking shortly hope i pass mind yea...

BOB D.O.L.E said:
How,s yea dad tim still hanging around is he.
Yeah he's ok, how far into the telephone directory have you got searching with your mum for your dad? ;)

do what some foreign student did, send your mate in, who must look nothing like you and have no idea either, they are both being sent home to their country of origin

Sponsored Links
Back