Expense fiddlers get legal aid.

Sponsored Links
However, if the MPs are convicted the trial judge could order them to pay back all or some of the costs of the case.
So what happens if they are found not guilty?For the cost of the trial and what the crown is likely to get back is it worth pursuing the case through.

They are worse than benefit cheats. They should go to prison - but they'll be allowed to get away with it.

Yep probably a show trial,will it ever get to a jury to listen to the evidence I wonder.

Sponsored Links
Human nature being as it is, once they get their snouts in the trough, it's difficult to stop.

Wotan

It's an effing joke, that's what it is!
At least that's put paid to Labours chances in May, see you bye Mr Gordon Brown!

They are worse than benefit cheats. They should go to prison - but they'll be allowed to get away with it.

You bet they'll get off with. They should get ten years the thieving crooked bastard s :mad: I read today that John Prescott is going to the House of Lords. Makes you sick don't it. :rolleyes:

Opened a can of worms here!!! Total ******* ****** all of em
mypic_1270745815.jpg

I would tread a very careful path when , u want to cut legal aid to those facing criminal charge's because ultimately it could effect u , us ?? other's , good old Labour the party of the working class have are trying to introduce some pretty draconian law.s , one of which was any one accused of a speeding offence who dare's to defend themselve's ?? & who get's found not guilty will not get there cost's back , in other word's , you may be innocent but cannot afford to prove it .
Jack Straw justice miniister , :) who let a mass murderer go !!!

joe-90";p="1577010 said:
They are worse than benefit cheats. They should go to prison - but they'll be allowed to get away with it.[/quote

true, i am a benifit cheat, i know people don't like this, but, as long as they do it, fiddle, i shall.....

Sponsored Links
Back