Mo Mowlam dies.......

Sponsored Links
I dont like any of the Labour MP's i think they are a vile disgusting bunch and this woman was the only decent thing in Labour, Blair was a fool when he stabbed or allowed her to be stabbed in the back.

Shame good MP and nice lady and actually achieved something

It is a real shame, that is two MP's the Labour have lost for good in as many weeks, and the only pair in the whole bunch with any principles.

Dr Mo Mowlem was a staunch advocate of the Northern Ireland Peace Treaty, and the Proddies hated her for the fact that she would not listen to their brand of Bull and dealt with all parties the same. She was a giant in the Politics of the province and her life in Politics was far from over.

She was a great credit to the British Political system and an amazing advert for continueing in life even when your faced with a terrible medical condition. She was brave, honest, principled and caring.

She is a true loss to this nation.

Blair had better go to her funeral, if he pulls the same stunt he did at Robin Cooks then he should resign immediatley.

a wonderfull wonderfull genuine person you could belive every word she says
answers from the heart
party line what party line she done it because it was right and no other reason

Sponsored Links
she never got on with the bliar after his oil war ...

but didnt have the guts to resign over it which now I think will punish her in eternity for her weakness an ambition .. :(

...on a Radio 3 prog she was pushed on her regrets in her life an she said , her weakness to remain standing /quiet an be lead like a lamb !!)

Back