Thanks again Tony

Sponsored Links
ever notice how we dont get any input on things like this. monkey say monkey do.

nope thats why i never voted for him. We do get a say its called an election....oh no the majority in england didnt vote for him but they added up the votes in the colonies as well!

Sponsored Links
And i did hear one radio report at the time before the election saying that the way Labour had changed things the United Nations whatever watchdog would never pass it as a fair election, if thats true it's time for a revolution.

Good idea. Let's reject the rebate, that'll teach 'em :eek:

Lets all go to spain and refuse to come back that would drive the spanish mad :LOL:

Well, the link suggests we just stop getting a rebate back from the Eastbloc.

Which means... the French will still be angry at the whole thing ;)

I wish he hadn't backed down. The EU should, in theory, be fresh, new, innovative. But instead they have ALREADY got to a point where we have legacy policies that are stale and unsuited to the current economic and political climate.

AdamW said:
Well, the link suggests we just stop getting a rebate back from the Eastbloc.

Which means... the French will still be angry at the whole thing ;)

I wish he hadn't backed down. The EU should, in theory, be fresh, new, innovative. But instead they have ALREADY got to a point where we have legacy policies that are stale and unsuited to the current economic and political climate.

Because Adam the EU is full of politicians lining their pockets, so nothing will ever change untill it is already out of date.

The only thing that changes this is shock, and if something like a country leaving or a very right wing goverment being elected or maybe even some kind of revolution, then thats the only way you will see them do something

Sponsored Links
Back