Expert help needed identifying heating system in flat...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I work in property and was asked to look at a heating system in a city centre apartment which has caused confusion among several lettings agents who are marketing the property. They all disagree as to what type of heating system is at the property. It is a first floor flat above shops and there is another flat directly above it. One letting agent is marketing it as having gas central heating, another is marketing it as electric heating.

-There is one radiator in the living area.
-There is a cupboard in the living area which holds very complicated looking electricals.
-There is a device called a Viterra combimeter II attached to the electrical equipment
-There is a hot water tank connected to the equipment with a thermostat.
-There is a programmer in the cupboard.

-In the ground floor entrance area is a normal single tariff electricity meter
Is this an electric boiler? Any expert help would be appreciated :D I have attached photographs

Sponsored Links
the combimeter is a heat meter so the chances are there is a gas boiler in another part of the building, you need to speak to the building owner.

I work in property and was asked to look at a heating system in a city centre apartment which has caused confusion among several lettings agents who are marketing the property. They all disagree as to what type of heating system is at the property. -.

-]
Google ;) I just did and , as per Picasso`s answer it`s a heat meter . Even got a set of instructions to download - never come across one before - Go back to the £etting agents and give them a bill :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back