Exposed Shower Valve - 130mm between inlets, and 22mm inlets. Where can I get a replacement?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I need to replace my traditional style exposed shower valve, as it's dripping and not fixed to the wall properly (all grub screws are corroded, and it wont come apart to access the mounting)

It has a distance of 130mm between the inlets, and 22m inlets. Most of what I have seen available are 150mm between inlets and 15mm inlets.

I really want a straight replacement, as I don't want to have to mess with the shower tiles...

Has anyone had this issue before and can they help - is there a replacement for the above on the market?

All help appreciated.
Thanks
Geoff

Sponsored Links
A photograph and/or details of the existing shower valve would be really helpful here....

image.jpg
Picture attached. All help really appreciated. Thanks Geoff

Are you sure the pipes are 22mm?? You can get a 15mm shower valve with adjustable inlets. Between 130-155mm. Not sure about 22mm tho

Sponsored Links
I wonder if the "inlets" are 1/2" tap connectors.

Are you measuring the pipe? It's not shown in your photo.

image.jpg
yep - definitely 22 - see photo. I have seen the 130-150 adjustable valves but they are all 15mm...

Any further help appreciated
Geoff

Geoff,
I have the exact same shower and the exact same problem! Did you ever find who makes it or a suitable replacement?
James

Not completely, but found a thermostatic shower valve manufactured by ultra finishing on eBay with 130 - 150 centres, but there could not find anything with 22mm inlets.

I had access the pipes from behind the shower via a stud wall to reduce the pipes to 15mm...a pain but all works fine now...

Good luck!

Geoff

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back