Extention-timber frame with brick outer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where should I look to research the vialibility of a internal timber frame extention with brick face outer?
also can it be built onto a sold wall 1930`s house?
Cheers
Ray
Btw, I`m on nights so wont be responding till later-a lot later(just so dont think i`m rude)

Sponsored Links
Thanks, I have had a lot of time to google stuff-night shift-could notfind quite what i wanted.
Cheers
Ray

Do you mean you already have a single storey extension and you want to build a timber frame structure on top?

If it is then I want to do a similar thing but I have a modern timber frame house where part of it (garage and breakfast room) is single storey on which I want to put a bedroom and en suite on top. I'm trying to find info on how I could construct the walls whether timber internal skin or block work as the breakfast room already has a timber frame inner skin but the garage is single brick with piers.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back