Exterior Wood paint that can be removed with a pressure washer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a nice new summer house with a 3m gazebo attached to the side with a large wall at the rear. I am thinking about painting the wooden wall and potentially making it a bit of a feature wall, thing is I want to be able to remove it if I need to and return it to bare wood easily. is their any paints that are available that can be applied take a bit of rain abuse without coming off but can be removed pretty easily with a pressure washer or such like?

Sponsored Links
Usually the problem is finding a paint that DOES stick to the surface!

It will be just your luck that the paint you find will turn out to be a excellent, robust paint that will last for years and years and years.

You should really just make up your mind if you want a feature wall or not.

I think in the world of show business there are special paints that can be removed very easily - but possibly too easily in your case.

Thanks for coming back. yes the debate to paint or not to paint will no doubt be a conudrum that will last a while. I am not up to much as regards exterior paint and just wondered if their was a wonder white wash on the market or not, i usually just build the things and the missus decides on colour but she is undecided to. I think I will live with it a while and just get some stain on it in the mean time. thanks for the confirmation.

leave it on for about a minute, then finish clean with the pressure washer with your wash and wax.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back