External Boiler and Which Oil Tank Please?

Instead of oil boilers have you thought of going down the route of pellet boilers.... damn site cheeper to run than oil, saying that though we have just changed from oil to air source heat pump heating and it fan flippin tastic

Sponsored Links
Instead of oil boilers have you thought of going down the route of pellet boilers.... damn site cheeper to run than oil, saying that though we have just changed from oil to air source heat pump heating and it fan flippin tastic

Hi Thompsk, i am pleased that the swap you have made is suiting you. I will look at both options for comparison and many thanks for the suggestions.

Best wishes,

Tracey

External woodpellet Boilers are HUGE!!! and most are in their infancy and having teething troubles :confused:

www.oftec.org
is the Oil firing Technical Association ,responsible for the overseeing of the oil firing Industry, there is a good consumer's area on the sit with FAQ's
;)

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the Oftec details boilerman2, i am sure that it will stop me having to ask you guys so many questions!

Best wishes,

Tracey

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back