Extracting the ....yeast

D

dextrous

Marmite is launching legal action against the British National Party after an image of the spread was used in a political broadcast without the company's permission.

The famous jar appeared in the top left hand corner of the screen while party leader Nick Griffin was addressing viewers in a BNP general election broadcast on the web.

The 4.48 minute video then ends with an image of the spread alongside the words "love Britain, vote BNP".

Marmite's advertising is based around the slogan "love it or hate it" - an idea the BNP appears to have been trying to adopt.

A spokesman for Marmite told Sky News Online: "It has been brought to our attention that the British National Party has included a Marmite jar in a political broadcast shown currently online.

"We want to make it absolutely clear that Marmite did not give the BNP permission to use a pack shot of our product in their broadcast.

"Neither Marmite nor any other Unilever brand are aligned to any political party.

"We are currently initiating injunction proceedings against the BNP to remove the Marmite jar from the online broadcast and prevent them from using it in future."
http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Marmite_takes_legal_action_against_BNP

Great news

Sponsored Links
they're trying to jump on the bandwaggon that marmite itsef jumped on by these adverts for fake political parties campaigning for and against marmite..

they're trying to jump on the bandwaggon that marmite itsef jumped on by these adverts for fake political parties campaigning for and against marmite..

What?! Is the BNP actually a real political party?

I just thought it was a big joke, you know like when you go to see a c**p comedian do racist jokes so you can laugh AT him, uncomfortably. All part of the act.

That reminds me, I'm meant to be booking Jim Davidson tickets... ;)

Sponsored Links
Too untrue...so the Tories are using marmalade, cause it's sweet, and the Labour use, pickle..Get real!

Back